Monday 22 June 2015

Birthday Haul and other bits

At the start of the month it was my 17th Birthday, and today I thought I would show you some of the makeup presents I received.
 

One of the gifts I received was the Nars ITA brush, a brush that I have swooned over for years but have never wanted to take the plunge, so I thought I would take a chance and ask it for my birthday. All I can say is that it is amazing it is such good quality and helps give you an amazing contour, it fits perfectly under your cheekbones and your jawline, if you are thinking of getting one I would say go for it.

Another brush I received was the Real Techniques Bold Metal eye brush in 200. I series of brushes I wanted to try out when they came out, they are noticeably heavier compared to other brushes. But like the regular Real Techniques brushes they are amazing quality. The 200 brush is perfect for blending eye shadow or a light wash of colour on the lids.
The last makeup bits I got were all from Mac, I received another Face and Body foundation but in the shade C1, because C2 was noticeably darker for my skin tone. For me face and body is a great foundation as you can control the amount of coverage you would like, from very sheer to buildable medium.
My second product I got from Mac is the matte lipstick in the shade Velvet Teddy, a lipstick I have wanted to get my hands on for a while, because this lipstick is a matte finish it looks matte but does not have the drying finish that we expect. The shade is a perfect nude to wear with any looks and I have been wearing it not stop since I got my hands on it.
The two things I got in terms of makeup for my birthday were two of the new Mac times nine eye shadow palettes, in the shades Amber and Burgundy. I personally think this is a great way to try out some of the Mac eye shadows without paying the full price and then finding out you don't like it. All of the palettes can take you from Day to Nights looks. 
 
 
The last two things in my haul were things that I didn't get for my birthday. The first were the Doctor Marten boots in Pascal, not everyone like Doctor Marten boots but I personally love them as this is my third pair, I find they are soo comfy, they go with everything I wear but overall I think they are fantastic.
 
 
The last in this haul is the Topshop boxy tote in Black, I fell in love with this bag as soon as I saw it nearly everyone I know says that it looks quite small but I think it should not be underestimated as I think it is the perfect size, not too big and not too small.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment