Monday 29 June 2015

Space NK Haul

One of my birthday gifts was a Space NK voucher and as soon as I set eyes on it I had to go and spend it, so on Friday that it what I did. I had my mind set on getting the Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder, the perfect grey toned contour powder to give a natural finish. As I went over the stand I was greeted by a tiny amount of product for such a lot of money.
 After I decided not to get the sculpting powder I went over to the Nars counter, a brand that has so many product I would love to get my hands on.
After a while gazing I decided to get the Multiple in the shade Portofino. A multiple is a saviour for frequent travellers as it is a product that can be used on the eyes, cheeks and lips. The shade Portofino is a beautiful rosy shade with a hint of shimmer, but when blended in to the skin turns in to a slight sheen. The formula of these are lovely as they provide plenty of colour and are also very blendable.
One of the main things I wanted to get from Space NK was a sculpting/contouring powder, but was put off by Kevyn Aucion, so Nars offered the contouring blush where you get a lot more product for your money. I got mine in the shade Paloma, a light brown matte shade perfect for giving your face in the hollows of your cheekbones, the contouring blush also comes with a highlighting powder but one that I prefer to most brands are offering as it is matte !!!! As it is matte it is softly drawing light to the high points of your face. I find the best two brushes to apply this contouring powder is the Real Techniques contour brush and also the Nars ITA brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment