Friday 15 May 2015

Spring Watch: Cream Eyeshadows

Cream Eye shadows, perfect for spring and summer, with their staying power, quick to apply and colours ranges to suit anyone. I thought I would share with you some of my favourites.
 
 
Cream shadows can come in pencil or pot forms, with the more recognizable in pencil for being the NYX jumbo eye pencils. As they are insanely easy to apply and have a great colour range they appeal to makeup lovers and non makeup lovers, who are looking for a quick application of colour to the lids. The jumbo eye pencils have a great pigmentation with milk being the most famous as it can provide a plain base for any look.
 
 
The next cream eye shadow I have in pencil form is the Modelsprefer Infinite Colour Shadow pencil in the shade Oh Fudge. A pencil that I can't fault as it is amazingly pigmented, very creamy so it can provide a sticky base for any look and has great staying power. I feel the colour Oh Fudge can be used as a base to help create a dark smoky eye, or applied all over the eye and blended in the crease.
 
 
The next two products are the most affordable and one of the best products on the high street and that being Maybelline Colour Tattoo in the shades On and On Bronze and Permanent Taupe. They have a great colour range, and one of my favourite colours being On and On Bronze a shade that reminds me of Woodwinked by Mac but in cream form.
 
Next is Smashbox Limitless 15 hour wear cream shadow in the shade Gemstone, a shade that I have in previous posts tried to example but have come to the conclusion of it, being a pink with a slight hint of grey with also a subtle hint of shimmer. Having only one of the Smashbox cream eye shadows I feel like I definitely have to get some more soon, as from what I have seen they have a great range of neutrals.
My last cream eye shadow is one of my favourites by far as it is the Mac Prolong wear paint pot in Constructivist. An amazing deep creamy brown that again as previous cream shadows can be worn alone or as a base to any eye look. 


No comments:

Post a Comment