Saturday 10 January 2015

The Best Christmas Cracker Ever

Over the Christmas period my Uncle gave Me and my Mum a giant Christmas Cracker, one that we both had to share, when we pulled it open we were greeted with many luxury skincare samples !!!!! The brands that we got were Lancôme, Estee Lauder, Clarins, Prada, Kiehl's, Roc, Dermalogica, Origins, Guerlain and Elizabeth Arden. So it was an amazing Christmas Cracker for a beauty and skincare lover.
 
 
In the cracker included Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum, Prada lip tints, Kiehl's Ultra Overnight Hydrating Masque, Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream, YSL Forever Light Creator Serum, Three Advanced Genifique Creams from Lancôme and also included many more brands and their famous skincare products. 
 

 
In the photos I also had to include my favourite Star Wars Tin that I also got for Christmas, I hope that you enjoyed this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment