Wednesday 28 January 2015

Mini Smashbox Haul

 
Recently I have been wanting to try some things from Smashbox Cosmetics, so when I went to Gunwarf Quays in Portsmouth and saw they had Smashbox at the Cosmetics Company Outlet, I decided to go for it.
 
 
 
The things that caught my attention were the Limitless 15 hour wear cream shadow in the shade Gemstone and the Jet set waterproof eye liner in Deep Ivy.
Having tried out both of the items I have completely fallen in love with both, the cream shadow is an amazing shade of pink with I think a hint of brown, the shadow has a great sheen to it so it can look great on its own or underneath other shadows. I would defiantly love to purchase more of these as they blend amazingly and once set will not budge.
The eye liner in deep ivy is a beautiful shade of deep green with a slight shimmer to it, the product is easy to apply as it is creamy and is easy manipulate.
As these are my first products from Smashbox I am really happy with the products so far and I can't wait to try some more.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment