Sunday 20 July 2014

My Mac Collection

As Mac is one of my favourite makeup brands, my collection is rapidly growing.
 
I first start off with blushes one of my favourite things from Mac. My first was Pink Swoon a bright bubble gum pink, that can brighten up any look. Next was Peachykeen a peachy shade with a bit of shimmer, although I didn't intend to get this shade it has soon become one of my favourites. My last is Frankly Scarlet, a bright red matte shade which I adore. But recently has not had the best colour pay off, which has resulted in me making dents in it to get the colour.
 
Next is bases the first is Face and Body Foundation a multi purpose foundation to provide sheer coverage, but can be build to a medium coverage. Next is Prolong wear Concealer which is a favourite, as it provides you with amazing coverage without, feeling heavy on the skin. Next from Mac is my all time favourite powder Studio Fix. Which is a powder foundation so it provides coverage by itself. Last from Mac for bases is Prep and Prime Pressed Powder (bit of a tongue twister) a translucent powder to set your foundation.
 
Next I have two eyeliners, Smoulder eye kohl which is a Mac staple piece, as it is creamy and can be easily smudged. Then eye pencil in Coffee which is a lovely soft brown.
 
Mac lipsticks are a beauty staple as they offer a wide range of colours, in a range of finishes (amplified, lustre, satin and matte). I have chatterbox, Viva Glam Gaga and High Tea. I also have Tinted Lip Conditioner in Fuchsia Fix, a nourishing lip balm with a hint of colour.
 
It is not often I am disappointed with a Mac product, but Big Bounce Eye shadow is one of it as it has dried up, and has no colour payoff. Next is one of my least used products the Colour Pigment in Fuchsia, a bright pink shade that cannot be applied whilst in a hurry.
 
I next have eye shadows in Sea and Sky, a beautiful duo that would look amazing together or on their own. And Glamora Castle an amazing shadow with blue and different shades of grey. I next have a pre-made quad in the shade Call Me Bubbles, a perfect selection of eye shadows for spring and summer, Next is Woodwinked an all time favourite shadow of mine, the perfect bronze gold shade that when blended in to the crease creates a darker colour.
 
My last thing from Mac is my eye shadow palette which is home to, Smut a dark matte grey, Naked Lunch the perfect champagne shade with a hint of shimmer. Sable a bronzy gold eye shadow, Carbon a dark matte black, Mulch a shimmery brown, Satin Taupe a purple brown shade, Sketch a rich deep purple, All that glitters a peachier shade to Naked Lunch and Bruna dark matte muddy brown.
 
I hope that you have enjoyed seeing my Mac collection, please tweet me any posts you would like to see soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment