Sunday 27 July 2014

Mini Essence Haul

As Essence has just landed in the UK, it was only right for me to try a few things out. My first impression is that they have a wide range of products, with an amazing price tag perfect for anyone looking for good quality products whilst on a budget.
 The first product I am most excited about is the Blush up in Heat Wave, an ombre shade from Coral to Pink. Allowing you to use each colour or both together getting a different colour each use. The blush has great colour pay off , to give a natural or intensive look all for £3.50.
 

 Next is the I stage eye shadow base, which I love as it allows your eye shadow to stay in place all day with out creasing. I was a bit worried as it was a skin tone shade, that it would leave a orange residue but it didn't luckily, with the best part being that it is only £2.50.
 
I next brought the XXL shine lip gloss in the shade Big Night Out, a non sticky lip gloss in a beautiful natural shade. As it lasts all day long and also has a great colour pay off, I feel that the product, feels a lot more expensive than the £1.80 I paid for it.
 
I next got the Colour and Go nail polish in the colour 115 Redvolution, a gorgeous basic vibrant red. With one coat you are left with a great colour but with a second coat you are left with a full vibrant colour. All for £1.60. Also for nails I got the Gel Look topcoat, a topcoat that gives an amazing shine to your nails and also helps to make the colour last longer, the only down side I have seen from one use of this product is that it does take a while to dry, but I am proud of the price only being £1.70.
 The last thing I purchased was the Maximum Length mascara, I firstly love the size of the brush as it is small and allows you to apply mascara to the roots of your lashes, I also love the length it gives it gives to my lashes . But I have to use another mascara to help give me the volume I like to have in my lashes. But as it was only £2.80 I am very pleased. 
When I go to Australia later in the year I hope to come back with a few more items from Essence to add to my ever growing collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment