Friday 20 February 2015

Everyday Makeup



I have recently been loving Mac Face and Body Foundation, you can control what type of coverage you would like from, super sheer coverage that looks like you don't have any foundation on or build it up to medium coverage bordering on full coverage when you apply layers. I then use Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in Fair 1, when I use this with Face and Body I like to highlight under my eyes, forehead, nose and chin. I then use of course Mac Studio Fix powder to set it all in place, this will also give me coverage where the foundation didn't give it to me, it helps to create a flawless face and lasts all day. Next I move on to brows I have recently been using NYX eyebrow cake powder as it gives my eyebrows a more natural look.
 
On my eyes I first start off using Smashbox limitless 15 hour wear cream shadow in the shade gemstone, to create a perfect base and to also allow the eye shadows something to stick to. I then use my Urban Decay Naked 3 palette, I start off with Trick, the perfect rose gold shade, then add a tiny bit of blackheart to the crease to give some definition before I blend away. I then curl my eyelashes using my Shu Uemura eyelash curlers, for my eyelashes I have been using a combination of W7 Absolute Lashes and Collection Lengthening Mascara, to create length and volume. Lastly I have been loving Mac Peachykeen blush, the perfect peach shade with a hint of shimmer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment