Friday 15 August 2014

Maybelline Baby Lips Electro

When I heard the Electro Baby Lips were finally coming out in the UK, I was so excited and I knew I had to get my hands on them. So when they were buy one get one half price in Superdrug I finally got my hands on them.

 
I first of all got the colour Strike a Rose (love the name), a beautiful bright pink shade that will instantly brighten up any look. Swatched on the back of my hand it is a beautiful neon pink, but not too bright that it is too much.
 
 
The next colour I got was Pink Shock, a little bit darker than Strike a Rose and when swatched on the back of my hand, it comes across as a pinky purple shade but on the lips is a bit of a darker pink. A perfect lip shade to take us in to the winter months.
 
 
Overall I love all the Maybelline Baby Lips and these Electro shades are amazing, as they have a great colour pay off on the lips and they also feel very nourishing on the lips whilst adding some colour. Baby Lips are also be my go to lip products.

No comments:

Post a Comment