Sunday 17 April 2016

Youtube

Hi everyone, long time no blog post, sorry for the lack of posts recently, but not that long ago I did something I have wanted to do for ages (and I mean ages), I finally created a Youtube channel !!!!

I have wanted to publish a video for so long, after watching so many people's videos. Then one day I though you know what I'm going to publish my first video, and I did and so far I really enjoy the process of filming different types of videos, then editing, then publishing and finding out what you guys think. 

My channel is going to be a lifestyle and beauty videos, and I really hope that you take a look at one of my three videos, I have published so far it would really mean a lot to me and if you could subscribe to my channel, and enjoy watching my videos just as much as I enjoy making them.



No comments:

Post a Comment