Saturday 13 December 2014

Clothes Show Live 2014 Haul

Last Saturday I went to the Clothes Show Live for the first time and came away thinking that it was amazing, as you could get bargains in both makeup and clothes. We also attended the fashion show and thought it was amazing I took some photos throughout the show which will be included at the bottom of this post. 
 
From the makeup brand W7 a brand that I have only seen on Amazon I decided to go for their deal 5 items for £10. Quite a few of the items I got were dupes from Benefit so I could compare to the original product. I got the Absolute Lashes mascara which looks a lot like the Benefit Their Real mascara, but doesn't have the safe effect of your eyelashes as it doesn't give you a lot of length and volume, I also found when using it that the plastic wand can be quite harsh when using it. I also got the dupes of High Beam and Lollitint, and they are a hint of Tahiti and Night glow, these are okay for the price but you need to use a patting motion to help build up the colour. I also got the  perfection primer which does leave the pores minimised, but can sometimes move your foundation around and leave funny marks. The last product I got was the Naked Nudes eye shadow palette, a palette that remind me of the Urban Decay naked basics palette.
 
A great deal that was going on was to get 10 mini Ciate nail polishes for £10 (bargain), so me and my mum decided to get 5 each and we chose. Can't it be kinky, miss mistletoe, can can, topcoat, hopscotch, cloud nine, Christmas tree caviar, tickle my fancy, and two boudoir.
 
The next stand was Barry M that had a goodie bag for £10 and came with so many goodies, it came with six nail polishes all of different variety. It also came with 2 dazzle dust in 77 and 8. Next it came with two super soft eye crayons in 1 and 10. Then a metallic liquid eye liner in a light pink shade that will look great in the inner corners of the eyes or an ally over lid colour. Lastly it came with the loud mouth lip colour in tell tale.
 
The bargain that I was mostly pleased with was old season Topshop rings that usually cost £6 but at this specific stand were only £1 !!! So I decided to pick up 4 different varieties
 
 

The last things I brought were three Carmex lip balms for £5, as we got Platinum tickets we got a free show bag that came with the Freederm Daily Complex moisturiser that I have used nightly and I love. Lastly it came with the Collection Lengthening Mascara.  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment