Friday 19 September 2014

Top 5 products by MAC.

As MAC offer an extensive range of products and it is one of my favourite makeup brands, I thought I would tell you my personal top five products.
 
 
 I first start off with Studio Fix Powder Foundation, as it is a powder foundation it gives you coverage on its own. I love this with Benefit Boi-ing concealer and also over the top of any foundation. This is a must have product for me as it sets my foundation, and it also leaves the skin with a matt finish. One tip with this product is not to apply too much as it can leave the skin looking cakey.
 
My next favourite is Zoom Lash, a mascara that I have to re purchase in full size. It leaves my eye lashes lovely and long with lots of volume. It is great as it stays on all day and does not leave any black smudges underneath the eyes.
 
 
My next top product is the Prolong wear Paint Pot in the shade Constructivist. The colour is a GEORGEOUS deep brown cream eye shadow. It stays on for a good amount of time, but I find I have to powder my eyelids before application. Definitely going to have to purchase more paint pots as they have a great colour range and also give you a good amount of product.
 
One thing I ABSOLUTLY love from MAC are their blushes, as I couldn't choose one colour to show you I thought I would show them all. The thing I love most with MAC blushes is they offer a great colour range, have a wide range of different finishes and you also get a lot for your money.
 
 
My last top product from MAC are their eye shadows as they have so many different colours to choose from, I would say so far my favourites are Sable, All that glitters, Satin Taupe and Sketch. MAC eye shadows are very well pigmented and also offer different finishes and textures.
 
 
Hopefully you can tweet me telling me what your favourites products from MAC are, or what you would hopefully like to get soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment