Monday, 16 June 2014

Inside my Make Up Bag

Everyone loves a look around someone else's makeup bag right ? Personally I love it. The freedom of being able to see what products, other people use just excites me. That's why I decided to let people gaze through, the content of my makeup bag.

The base products in my makeup bag consist of, Seventeen Photo Flawless skin primer, which is silicone based that leaves your skin feeling super smooth and photo ready. My bag also consists of 2 concealers Benefit Boi-ing in the shade 01, for concealing any imperfections and also Rimmel Wake Me up concealer to brighten up any areas.
The foundations in my makeup bag change between Mac face and body foundation, and L'Oreal True Match foundation which provides more coverage. I also have Rimmel eyebrow pencil in the shade dark brown. Lastly for the base products is Mac Studio Fix powder which is my favourite in the whole world, as it is a powder foundation it can provide extra coverage.
For blushes I have Nars Deep Throat, which is a pinky peachy colour with a hint of shimmer. My second blush is Dior's Cherie Bow Edition in pink happiness, which is a beautiful baby pink.
The lip products I have are Tanya Burr lip gloss in Picnic in the park, Mac lip conditioner in Fuchsia Fix, and lastly Revlon colour burst matte balm in the colour 205 elusive.
For eyes I have NYX jumbo eye pencil in the shade Milk, also Maybelline Colour Tattoo in on and on bronze. My eyelash curlers are from Shu Uemura, and my favourite mascara which is Benefit They're real. For eye shadow palettes I either choose from Urban Decay Naked 2 or my Mac palette, 


 Hopefully you can allow more people to gaze in your makeup bag.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment